Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Reports To: Manager of Pharmacy Technicians
Location: Mason, Ohio
Summary: The Pharmacy Technician is responsible for the day-to-day tasks necessary to ensure accurate and timely delivery of medications to the end-user in long-term care, hospice, and home care settings.
Qualifications: Success is based on the performance of the essential duties and responsibilities. Candidates shall also possess the following educational and/or work experience.
· High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
· Prior pharmacy experience desirable.
· National Pharmacy Technician Certification required.
· Candidates whom are already employed by Skilled Care Pharmacy will be considered for this position based on performance of their current assignment.
· Good manual dexterity with the ability to measure minute quantities of liquids using syringes.
· Good organizational and time-management skills
· Ability to fill orders within an established time frame
This job is not currently accepting applications!